Oct 022012
 

Earlier I compared a couple of flowers I had been taking pictures of over the course of the summer.  When I went back in September there was nothing but dried remnants that weren’t worth taking pictures of.  OK, maybe somebody with more vision than I have could have made something from it…but I didn’t want to work that hard.  Anyway, here’s one that we pretty much dried up but still looked like something so I thought I’d show it’s progress through the summer.  The first picture taken in early July, second early August and third mid September.

Septembers picture was taken at ISO 400, 1/20th second, f 6.7 with my 50mm macro lens.

Leave a Reply